3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Everyone else gets it. I figured the hen was supposed to be surprised. I love the colors. If you end up taking orders for sizes I know that most people won't wear what I fit. Is there a minimum on sizes ordered to make it worth it to print?

Do any of you breed your own mealworms??

Everyone else gets it. I figured the hen was supposed to be surprised. I love the colors. If you end up taking orders for sizes I know that most people won't wear what I fit. Is there a minimum on sizes ordered to make it worth it to print?

I would say surprised...shocked, confused, skeered :)

I do not breed mealworms....I wonder who does?

I read it was pretty easy. I found a great site for it with a link I posted in my home state's thread. I figure they are so good for the chickens and can be sold for bate that maybe I would give it a try. Fresh anything is better than dried up from the store. I guess that I also wondered because I need starter stock and then I might try selling my own or making chicken treats out of them or something. Just thinking.... I grow my own sunflowers and a little extra corn for the chickens here too

Hello!! This is my first post! I just found your thread! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the NE "Sharkie" Chickenstock!!!

Is there a website or list of what is going to be avaliable?? Also, is there any pre-registration?? I would like to know who is selling what just so I can have boxes prepared to buy. I also plan on selling too.

Sorry if this has allready been discussed, there are almost 300 posts, don't have time to go through them all! THanks!!

Hello!! This is my first post! I just found your thread! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the NE "Sharkie" Chickenstock!!! Is there a website or list of what is going to be avaliable?? Also, is there any pre-registration?? I would like to know who is selling what just so I can have boxes prepared to buy. I also plan on selling too. Sorry if this has allready been discussed, there are almost 300 posts, don't have time to go through them all! THanks!!

Welcome, litlred! I think you will find most of that info in posts 1 and 2. :)

Travis are you taking orders for these?

What is the $? What sizes are available?
I will start taking orders soon, need to do a little more work on it. Talked to my friend that makes them for me today, same price as last year $15 a piece. Normal sizes are available; Sm, Med, Lg, XLg. If anybody needs a different size we should be able to order it, when I start taking orders just make sure you don't wait till the last day. The way we did it last year worked ok, order by email, payment by Paypal, I bring the shirts with me. If somebody wants it before the chickenstock I can send it to them.

A friend of mine does them for me, can make as many or as little as needed.

ok ive read those, thank you, I didn know if there was any more info. Is this a huge event?? Are Guinea's big this year because there are so many ticks?? A web page would be nice especially if this is going to be annually. I would help do one but ive never done it. Maybe there is someone who could help if people think that it is a good idea, then we could pre-register to get an idea of what/how many would be showing. Thanks.

ok ive read those, thank you, I didn know if there was any more info.  Is this a huge event??  Are Guinea's big this year because there are so many ticks??  A web page would be nice especially if this is going to be annually.  I would help do one but ive never done it.  Maybe there is someone who could help if people think that it is a good idea, then we could pre-register to get an idea of what/how many would be showing.  Thanks.

I've never been to chickenstock, but even though this is an annual event, it has been hosted by different people. I do think there will be a large group of people there that are interested in chickens, with food, lots to buy and sell, lots of conversation. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think it will be more like a large chicken-related party, rather than a commercial pre-register type event (although you must pre-order a t-shirt, should you want one ;) ).

I've never been to chickenstock, but even though this is an annual event, it has been hosted by different people. I do think there will be a large group of people there that are interested in chickens, with food, lots to buy and sell, lots of conversation. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think it will be more like a large chicken-related party, rather than a commercial pre-register type event (although you must pre-order a t-shirt, should you want one ;) ).

You are correct...Our group chooses the site for the chickenstock parties...Really...its our excuse to spend time together and do chicken things! Lol first year it was at my house...Then at Lovins house...now Aprils....Im a tad nervous as my DH wants to host it again next year! Haha

Back
Top Bottom