3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Anyone who wants to post here what they have available to bring or what they are looking for - PLEASE DO that. I will keep up as best I can and add all the posted items to the first and second posts.

I think because it is a big party/sale/ getogether it would not be practical to do a website. I would like this to be the central go-to location for all info.

Is selling you must be NPIP tested in the State of NH. If selling form out of State you must send/fax a copy of your testing from your State to Cindy at the NH Department of Agriculture to get a NH sale permit #.

Cindy can be reached at 603-271-2404
[email protected]

Cynthia M. Heisler
NH Dept. of Agriculture, Markets & Food
Division of Animal Industry
PO Box 2042
25 Capitol St. 2nd Fl
Concord, NH 03302-2042
603-271-2404
Fax: 603-271-1109

Feel free to ask any Questions here or through PMs or email. I am happy to help and as you can see plenty of others to help as well.

Yes, I think this will be a large event if as many people participate as have said they will.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Hello!! This is my first post! I just found your thread! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the NE "Sharkie" Chickenstock!!! Is there a website or list of what is going to be avaliable?? Also, is there any pre-registration?? I would like to know who is selling what just so I can have boxes prepared to buy. I also plan on selling too. Sorry if this has allready been discussed, there are almost 300 posts, don't have time to go through them all! THanks!!
Welcome!!

Good Morning All!!

I have updated the first and second post with all information I found in this thread.

If anyone is planning to bring potluck items please let me know your best guess as to what that might be so that we can start the list for everyone to work from.

Also, anyone looking to buy anything or bringing anything to sell? I can update that list as well.

frow.gif
Just 5 weeks to go!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

I have not had a chance to check around to see if anyone i know is raising them....

ANYONE growing meal worms!?!?!
highfive.gif

Well now I feel silly. (but thanks)

I got my 4 last night and they're already... dead? Dormant? I already failed at my experiment.
hmm.png
Good news: still edible. For the chickens.
I didn't take care of them. I had an emergency that didn't get addressed at BYC (despite a call for help) so I had to wing it-- pun acknowledged. I have these Maran and Lav AM eggs under my broody and some have actually disappeared, as in, no sign of them at ALL. No idea where they went. I wanted to candle the ones I have but didn't have bright enough lights, and wasn't even sure I should at this late date... and anyway, I left worms out while I went to a school function and then dealt with broody and her eggs and everyone else needing to go to bed. So... no meal worms alive here in my possession. If someone has some to send me home with that are Rosie Riveter strong, great. I still hope to bring pullets. Hopefully they can live long enough
wink.png

Is there a list of what people are bringing? I see a list of items wanted on page two.
I'd like to sell, trade or even gift some GFF Cream Legbar cockerels. I also have Mottled Houdans-a-plenty. ( I need to make room for some Brahmas!!)

I have a question....

Could I bring a cockerel (possibly 2 if my other gal turns out to be a roo as well) to give away, not sell? I need to find him a good home. Or would I still have to have him tested and set up a table?

Back
Top Bottom