3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Hey! I thought I posted that link. I guess we both did.
cool.png
Maybe there will be a large contingent from Maine.

You did post the link. I had mentioned the thread to MK and didn't get back into see that you had done the legwork of posting the link. Sorry. It'd be nice if ME had a chickenstock. A couple other BYC Mainers are talking about it. You buying or bringing??

just found the thread because someone was kind enough to share it on the Maine thread
big_smile.png
. I am not sure I will make it, but will try. If I can't make it, I will try to get another Mainer to bring eggs for me.
I will donate a rare breed dozen- will include at least 3 eggs of whatever breed is laying which could include--cream legbars, blue isbar, jubilee orpington, breda fowl, or hedemora
big_smile.png

choc orps aren't laying yet so I can't include them, sorry
hmm.png

I may also be able to bring/send some chocolate runner eggs (ducks came from Metzer last year). stupid question, do ducks lay all year like chickens? I know
smack.gif
, but I just got them because I think they are cute, I never cared what they laid...
frow.gif
That would be so awesome if you could attend!
WOW! What a generous offer for a raffle item.

Let me know if you work it out to be able to attend or send an item. I would love to be able to put you and your eggs on the list!
celebrate.gif

Hi! New to the forum and have recently seen this post. I'm really wanting to go to this one, looks like so much fun! The state is finishing up the testing on my flock this Tuesday so I should be all set with this.

Gypsylion I typically have hatchery sexed pullets I sell at local swaps but the ages will range from 5 (most birds)-12 (least birds) weeks at that point, off heat but still a while away from laying.

In the bator and hatching in a week
fl.gif
are 20 silkie eggs (down from 24) from Catdance (byc NPIP member) and some FBCM eggs. I'm hoping the hatch goes well and I'll have some these birds to sell as they will be exactly 4 weeks old. I would also like some advise on which of these birds might be sq.

I STINK at cooking (ask my kids I burn everything!) but do make mean brownies so put me down for those.
Great! and I will put you on the list for brownies. Thanks so much! Can not wait to meet all the new chickie people!

I believe I have all things updated on the second post of lists. Ok, who else has things to add?

If I missed anything please let me know.

Remember your chairs and easy -up tents (if you have one) for the sun
celebrate.gif
and in case of that darn 4-letter word...rain.
sickbyc.gif

April - these are the three items I got from Kuhl to be used for the raffle - the second one (the chick feeder) has a lid to it - maybe pair one of each one up with a bag of feed? I can pick up the feed if you need it

April - these are the three items I got from Kuhl to be used for the raffle - the second one (the chick feeder) has a lid to it - maybe pair one of each one up with a bag of feed? I can pick up the feed if you need it

Awe - you are so great!
hugs.gif

So what I think I see is:
3 or 5 gal waterer.
? lb chick feeder
? lb chick feeder?

I want to list them correctly on the raffle list.

Great idea on the feed! If we need to increase I can get it or maybe someone else will bring some. You have done plenty :) Thank you!

:frow That would be so awesome if you could attend! 
WOW!  What a generous offer for a raffle item.

Let me know if you work it out to be able to attend or send an item.  I would love to be able to put you and your eggs on the list! :celebrate

Well, it definitely would be nice to meet some sharks in person...I was so disappointed when I couldn't find the shark thread again...you girls were naughty :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom