3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Waterer is 3 gallons
Chick feeder I think holds 7 pounds of feed
The big red is a 15# hanging feeder
I am very happy I checked...I would have gotten that wrong.

Thanks Marilyn! Can not wait to see you all
hugs.gif

Dont forget Mark and I are bringing nesting boxes...ticket rolls for the 50/50 Not sure what kinds ofneggs I can bring but will think of something;)
Big macaroni salad too...

Dont forget Mark and I are bringing nesting boxes...ticket rolls for the 50/50 Not sure what kinds ofneggs I can bring but will think of something;)
You are on the raffle list as Mr. and Mrs. Sonew...do you see it?

I will put the Mac salad on. And I have the tickets on another list I have here on paper of "stuff".

Thank you SO much!! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Alos, I have had MANY people asking if anyone is bringing any Ameraucanas...maybe you have some extras or some eggs you could bring to sell?

You are on the raffle list as Mr. and Mrs. Sonew...do you see it?

I will put the Mac salad on.  And I have the tickets on another list I have here on paper of "stuff".

Thank you SO much!!  Can't wait!

Apprently Im and lazy AND blind for not reading everything!!! Lol

If I had Ameraucanas to bring I would;( All I have are whites and I can tell you MR Sonew is NOT traveling with babies! Haha We have a ton to do right up until the last few minutes before leaving to your house...IF we take his truck...maybe;) I will bring all my leftovers bAbies I dont need for breeding;)

Alos, I have had MANY people asking if anyone is bringing any Ameraucanas...maybe you have some extras or some eggs you could bring to sell?

I haven't yet seen my roo cover a hen... or an AM hen anyway. He likes his Orloff girlfriend. If it looks like he is doing his job at any point I could bring some beautiful eggs-- they will all be BBS blue-babies :) If this broody ever gets even one egg to hatch I could bring lav babies... too many ifs. If If If.
hmm.png

It would be nice if someone brought Big Beautiful Austrolorps for a girlfriend of mine.

Back
Top Bottom