3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Hi Everyone, Just wanted say it was great to meet you all at the swap! We had a wonderful time-- and thanks April and everyone for all their hard work! And I agree with everyone else. Monkey = awesome!

Hey y'all!

Want to add my thanks to the swap organizers, cooks (YUM!), and to everyone who showed up - that was so fun and it was great to officially meet many of you in person!

JerseyGirl, tinychicky, 1chickmagnet, and puglady - thank you SO much for the fantastic chickies! My clients are all super happy with their new family members - including the silkie, d'uccle, and BO that got to stay with me. ;D

Here's a pic of my clients Adriana and Phil with two of their three new girls (2x BR pullets from puglady and a GORgEOUS black silkie from jerseygirl)! Happy new chicken owners! :D

In other news, HAH. This picture (below) is fanTAStic!! :D My first cochin pair were Mr. and Mrs. Sassy and Floofy Pantss (you pronounce the S twice because they have *extra* pants!).
Had to share this pic of the little blue Cochin chick we took home on Saturday. With the help of my 3-year-old son we have named her (or him!) Fancy Pants.
wink.png

I can't believe we have to wait all the way until next year to do this again! It was too much fun!

Still looking for a silver laced wyandotte for my daughter if anyone has any....

Sorry I couldn't make it to your event....

But I'm still sending regards from "your babies"....the LF cochins eggs you sent to me.

The blue roo crowed for the first time today!

Loving these docile LF Cochins!!

I don't have Silver laced Wyandottes but we do have Silver laced Cochins.  Standard size.
We will have some at the Chichester swap tomorrow.

Get out! Sl cochins? Photos photos!!!

And for the love of Pete people does anyone maybe have splash cochins? Lol

Sorry I couldn't make it to your event.... But I'm still sending regards from "your babies"....the LF cochins eggs you sent to me. The blue roo crowed for the first time today! Loving these docile LF Cochins!!
He is beatiful! I have been trying for a blue roo all year..only splash and black. Isnt that always the way......

I don't have Silver laced Wyandottes but we do have Silver laced Cochins.  Standard size.

I can send you eggs if you want to try again. New roo...

Last edited:
I don't have Silver laced Wyandottes but we do have Silver laced Cochins. Standard size.

It's for my 9 year old and she just has her heart set on wyandotte and since she is paying for it, I guess she gets to pick it.
idunno.gif
I tried all afternoon in talking her into the cochin instead. She just really wants the wyandotte. And we can't make it to Chichester tomorrow anyhow, but man that would be easy...15-20 minutes from my house!!!

Splash is so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom