Ya
Hello and welcome to BYC. Those chicks look like they are coop- ready :)

Here’s a good link where you’ll find lots of information on almost every aspect of keeping chickens - from coop building ideas, to incubating eggs - https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

There’s a link on the page above to the Learning Centre - it’s a great resource. If you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

Each week, various topics are discussed, which can also be a great resource - https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/topic-of-the-week-thread-archive

You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find Your State Thread

Best wishes

Pork Pie
Know we think our chicks are happy healthy and huge! But we are confident of their ages, they seem so ready to us too to be in a coop but weather is not helping that case at all. We did not expect them to be so big so soon. I am doing everything I can to keep em busy in the brooder. We have made them an addition to the condo(lol)a dirt and sand bath, i go out and dig up dirt and long grass for them, we have straw, and we recently took out a little stick they perched on and added a perch across the box and they come and fly out to me as they are next to me. I dont know what else to do but wait....and do my best for them.

Ya

Know we think our chicks are happy healthy and huge! But we are confident of their ages, they seem so ready to us too to be in a coop but weather is not helping that case at all. We did not expect them to be so big so soon. I am doing everything I can to keep em busy in the brooder. We have made them an addition to the condo(lol)a dirt and sand bath, i go out and dig up dirt and long grass for them, we have straw, and we recently took out a little stick they perched on and added a perch across the box and they come and fly out to me as they are next to me. I dont know what else to do but wait....and do my best for them.
It seems like you have all bases covered :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom