4-h 4-h 4-h 4-h

Migizi

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 19, 2008
hi hi whats up? ok...............................................................

Are YOU in 4-H? are YOUR KIDS in 4-H?

well i am in 4-h an if your kids or you have chickens its an awsome program if you have horses even better if dogs or bunnys exelent check into it look up 4-h on google!!!!!!!!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I LOVE 4-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm only on my 3rd year(started late), and I've gotten in the top five poultry showmen in the state!
I'm Dairy Goat Grand Champion!
This will be my first year with my rabbit!
And dead last of every market animal at county!
oh well, you win some, you lose some
lol.png

However, bad 4-H horse experience. It's just not safe in my county, they set it up entirely wrong, causing injuries to the horse and the rider. And they think that it's normal to fall off on the first jump every time! Arrgh....sorry, I hijacked your thread. *hands over the steering wheel* There ya go!

I am the president of mu club. I am the only guy in the horse program in my county. LOL when my friends come to shows they understand why i stuck with riding besides the fact that i like horses. I have been in 4-h since i was 8 so its been 8 years now. I love 4-h I am starting poultry and cows this year.

Last edited:
I was never in 4-H when I was younger but always wanted to be. My husband was, though, and our kids are! They only show market hogs so far but this year we're going to go to the poultry show and sale and check it out, and my oldest son is talking about showing Godzilla, our gold Phoenix male, for next year!

I grew up in 4-H my first year was 1990 I did horses, alpacas, steers, chickens and dogs. I have now been a leader for 9 years. A fellow 4-H'er and I have taken over our group due to our leader now having health problems...we just couldnt let a club who has been around 36 years go under.

I was in a 4-H Horse Club for many years. We had the only "horseless" horse club in the county.

4-H was definitely beneficial, especially with public speaking. Having done Presentations every year, I have no problem with speaking in front of a group.

Now, I'm a mother of an almost 8 year old boy. We live in the middle of nowhere in The Garden State! I would think 4-H would abound. I'd love to get him into a livestock (I could always borrow a cow or steer
tongue.png
), or now that we have chickens, a poultry club.

But, there are no clubs in my area. I can't believe it. We live in an agricultural wonderland, and there's no 4-H.

I am in 4-h I used to be the Reporter but last elections day my friend got the job.
sad.png

Anyway... I show Chickens,Arts and Craft,Drawing and painting,Dogs, Small Animals, Horses, Vegetables, Foods, Sport Fishing, and...... thats pretty much it.... I thinks
smile.png
smile.png
wee.gif

celebrate.gif
Going to 4-h camp YAY
wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H 4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4-H

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom