4-H Egg Cam

We had a member that lived in Washington, state of I think, that use to have web cams. I remember watching eggs hatch several times. He also put up a rat cam once ( he was catching them to rid his coops of them).

I think his name was Ken.

I hope they dont have the humidiy to high, did you notice the condensation on the glass?

Last edited:
pipermark, they really do a wonderful job for everyone to see. Last hatch was great with all you could count in the window, over 30 chicks for sure.

4H commited people doing what they love for everyone to enjoy. No stone left unturned there!

bigzio

Anyone interested in learning, that think that Japanese quail are worth reading about, check out the link and read the informative information on the site.

bigzio

Bigzio, thank you so much for putting this link here! My children have never seen a hatching (and I haven't in a very long time) so tonight I pulled it up, and had my son come see. We were talking about those chicks, when an egg split!! We called my littlest in (she's 3) and we all watched the little baby come completely out of her shell. It was awesome. Can't wait to hatch some of our own!

I just watched the little guys run around for the last 20 minutes or so. Had to close it up when saw one little guy standing on another, smooshing him/her pretty good, and I found myself yelling at the computer for 9 seconds, "NOOOO, don't smash your sibling!". But I have to admit, it's not only life affirming, heart warming, and the dang cutest thing ever, it's also really good entertainment.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom