4 legged chick Clover

@Cecisflock , I lost track of this thread over the past year, but caught up on all the posts this morn. I want to let you know I've never stopped thinking of your Clover. Despite the fact her story ended much too soon, it was still a beautiful story.

I have more hens than I can think of names for, & so I refer to many of them as "Hey girl" when they come close to visit me. This sweet, friendly and pretty little Easter Egger is now My Clover. I chose her for the name because she resembles Your Clover in color. The blurry photos are because she was in constant movement this morn, but hopefully you can see the resemblance.
20211231_082340~3.jpg

20211231_082342~3.jpg

@Cecisflock , I lost track of this thread over the past year, but caught up on all the posts this morn. I want to let you know I've never stopped thinking of your Clover. Despite the fact her story ended much too soon, it was still a beautiful story.

I have more hens than I can think of names for, & so I refer to many of them as "Hey girl" when they come close to visit me. This sweet, friendly and pretty little Easter Egger is now My Clover. I chose her for the name because she resembles Your Clover in color. The blurry photos are because she was in constant movement this morn, but hopefully you can see the resemblance.
View attachment 2975718ppl
View attachment 2975720

I am so sorry for the loss of Clover. One of our Buff Orpingtons, Bella. died last Saturday night in her sleep. We found her in a nest box in the morning. She was 6 and had a good life but we are so sad...She was such a sweet hen.

We have 3 baby chicks (girls) coming in late April. We are naming them Chickpea, Rosie, and Clover, in honor of your Clover. ♥️

Back
Top Bottom