4 month old Indio gigante rooster for sale SE Houston TX

The tip of those feathers are very rounded/flat at end/no sharp point at the end. The rooster pic has a clear sharp point at the ends. And I’m part of a facebook group that specializes for the breed and they agree he’s a rooster.
There's narrow tips mixed in.

yeah I see, but I’ve had this happen before, waited to 7months thinking it wasn’t round and I ended up with 2 boys who were significantly bigger at that point. But I forgot to mention he’s a clearly bow legged (his “ankle joints” are close together) so he needs more calcium and his sisters are not. And he doesn’t like hopping up like the girls for food. I guess I could give it more time but I can’t risk waiting until a crow and I don’t know how I feel about killing him.

I’d at least want to know if there’s anyone who wants him if he turns out to be a rooster that’s in the area.

I got one Indio gigante rooster for sale for $80. He comes straight from Rare Rooster Acres, one of the best places to get them. For those not familiar, Indio Gigante chickens are the tallest breed of chickens in the world. A good quality rooster can get 3.5 to 4 ft tall. Also it can take between 4 to 8 months or so before they will begin to breed. The pic is him at about 2months old, I’ll try to get a more recent picture later.

PS. The rooster takes long than most breeds to show. The comb may not be red until 7 months. But at this age saddle feathers can begin to show at 3 months
You still got him?

I got one Indio gigante rooster for sale for $80. He comes straight from Rare Rooster Acres, one of the best places to get them. For those not familiar, Indio Gigante chickens are the tallest breed of chickens in the world. A good quality rooster can get 3.5 to 4 ft tall. Also it can take between 4 to 8 months or so before they will begin to breed. The pic is him at about 2months old, I’ll try to get a more recent picture later.

PS. The rooster takes long than most breeds to show. The comb may not be red until 7 months. But at this age saddle feathers can begin to show at 3 months
Do you still have him ? I’m interested

Back
Top Bottom