4 month old Indio gigante rooster for sale SE Houston TX

jackal999

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2023
I got one Indio gigante rooster for sale for $80. He comes straight from Rare Rooster Acres, one of the best places to get them. For those not familiar, Indio Gigante chickens are the tallest breed of chickens in the world. A good quality rooster can get 3.5 to 4 ft tall. Also it can take between 4 to 8 months or so before they will begin to breed. The pic is him at about 2months old, I’ll try to get a more recent picture later.

PS. The rooster takes long than most breeds to show. The comb may not be red until 7 months. But at this age saddle feathers can begin to show at 3 months

Attachments

• IMG_9249.jpeg
    IMG_9249.jpeg
    555 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Yeah I just posted a pic of the girl, the blurry photo is the boy with clearly pointed. Here’s a less blurry IMG_9257.jpeg

It’s subtle and hard for pics. Anyways girls still have a very pale pink comb, his is more significant and weighs more. Bigger feet to support the height. IMG_9257.jpeg

The tip of those feathers are very rounded/flat at end/no sharp point at the end. The rooster pic has a clear sharp point at the ends. And I’m part of a facebook group that specializes for the breed and they agree he’s a rooster.

Back
Top Bottom