Rehoming 4 pekin ducklings (Houston, TX)

How much? I have been looking for ducklings all week! I’m in Houston and am very interested! Please text me at 979-324-5210.

How much? I have been looking for ducklings all week! I’m in Houston and am very interested! Please text me at 979-324-5210.
I would take my number off so the whole world doesn’t see it.look up to the right of this page and you’ll see an envelope next To your name you can start a private message to the OP.

Miss Lydia I was going to suggest that too. Based on her phone number she probably lives or used to live close to me . That is a Bryan College Station area number. No I did not google it just know customers and people that have that area code and prefix.

I would take my number off so the whole world doesn’t see it.look up to the right of this page and you’ll see an envelope next To your name you can start a private message to the OP.
@michfonv

Hi, I've already found someone who is taking them. If that falls through for some reason I will contact you. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom