Houston TX / Cypress TX Mescovy Ducks Wanted

Rocking S Ranch

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2023
Hello,

Does anyone have recommendations on where to purchase or obtain any age mescovy ducks in the Houston TX / Cyoress TX area?

I have 5 welded wire fenced acres and inside asecondary welded wire fenced pond and duck house that I am looking to fill. Lots of predator protection, pond access, and day free ranging opportunities for clipped ducks.

Thank you

Joe

You are a few years too late . J/K . A few years ago a BYc member rescued a dozen Scovey chicks from a drain in the hospital parking lot on 290. We picked them up in the middle of the night and brought them home. Check Craigslist because there always seem to be some in Houston, Cypress, and Katy area .

You are a few years too late . J/K . A few years ago a BYc member rescued a dozen Scovey chicks from a drain in the hospital parking lot on 290. We picked them up in the middle of the night and brought them home. Check Craigslist because there always seem to be some in Houston, Cypress, and Katy area .
@Rocking S Ranch

I went to change the ducklings and they both jumped out. They've learned the running them in the box trick and go around. Dh is at a doctors appointment I can't catch them. I just got the geese separated from the ducks to yesterday. And I have the new drake the gander is trying to murder. And that drake is huge. I can't put babies in with him. Plus I still need to swap my toe less crested with my neighbor. She is very speedy too. Today I finally have enough ducks.

Back
Top Bottom