4 mth old oldenglish game hen

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by michellemire, Aug 4, 2016.

1. michellemire

michellemire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2014
    I got this chicks when I ordered some other breeds they messed up on her she's very friendly I just don't have room for her in my flock she's free pick up only in houma la

2. BeefChicken

BeefChicken Just Hatched

Aug 6, 2016
    Mc Henry MD
    Lucky you! I'd love to have her! Sadly, I'm in western MD.

3. michellemire

Feb 5, 2014
    [​IMG] that's a pic of her if I can't rehome her on her I'll bring her to a tractor supply n give her away there

4. BeefChicken

BeefChicken Just Hatched

Aug 6, 2016
    Mc Henry MD
    [​IMG][​IMG]that's how I got these girls. Said yes without hesitation and now they are 2 of my favs. So much so, I'm hunting them a Roo! Good luck. I'd get her tonight if I lived closer! Mine avoid the layer hens and their pellets and go straight for the tall grass and bugs. That's usually the last I see them till roosting time.

5. michellemire

Feb 5, 2014
    I would let her free range in my yard but I can't do that anymore I have a coyote problem I lost a few extra rooster n 2 turkeys

6. BeefChicken

BeefChicken Just Hatched

Aug 6, 2016
    Mc Henry MD
    I had one come in close 2 nights ago. Felt like I could hear it chomping its jaws when it howled. I grabbed the gun and went running and growling into the woods towards it hoping I sounded bigger lol. Sat up late last night but didn't hear it but not convinced it won't be back. Haven't seen any during the day in a while but I just recently got back into small time farming so that may change as well and my large dog passed away this spring soooo.....

7. michellemire

Feb 5, 2014
    I have 2 large outside dogs they still come even a electric fence they went throw my fence to get the turkeys

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by