1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

4 older hens in the Portland Oregon area (Wilsonville)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Daisies, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Daisies

Daisies Out Of The Brooder

May 25, 2015
    Portland Oregon
    Hi. I have 3 Easter eggers and 1 gold laced Wyandotte that are all 3 years old. I am trying to get rid of them because I need more room in my coop and I don't know if they will lay next year (they have all stopped for the winter). I live in the country outside of Wilsonville and would prefer to not have to drive somewhere. If someone doesn't take them soon I'm not sure what I will do with them but I'm not going to keep them. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Would love to send them to a good home! [​IMG]
    -Daisy

2. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

3. Daisies

May 25, 2015
    Portland Oregon
    I haven't but I will. Thanks for the tip. [​IMG]

4. Koh Anaheim

Koh Anaheim New Egg

Jun 4, 2015
    Would you ship? I live in Orange County CA. I am interested in your gold laced. I have one silver laced and one buff brahma.
    Thanks
    Peter

5. Daisies

May 25, 2015
    Portland Oregon
    I'm sorry. Thank you for your interest but that isn't an option for me. Thank you and I'm sorry again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by