4 Sale: Easter Egger hatching eggs

CelticOaksFarm

Family owned, family run
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Florida - Space Coast
Buy It Now - 4 sale listing

Easter Egger Hatching Eggs

1 doz (12) plus extra (if laid) $24.00 ($2.00/egg)

flat rate priority shipping: $15.00

Free range flock of EE and Ameracuana hens(2 black, 1 lav) with EE roosters.
Most have slate legs as we prefer them to the greenish yellow often seen on EE's

1. November 1 - sold
  2. November 5th - sold
  3. November 8th -
  4. November 12th - sold
  5. November 15th -

Photo below taken 11/6/2012​

OUTSIDE INSIDE no flash

Will update availability dates as these sell and others become available.

feel free to ask any questions.

Orders can be PM'd here through BYC or e-mail [email protected]

*******Your eggs will be shipped in bubble wrap with packing peanuts to ensure the eggs arrive in the best condition possible, however once the package leaves my hands I can not be responsible for the handling of your package. The post office has been known to delay packages, drop and throw them, and expose them to high heat. For these reasons I can't be held responsible for their handling and care once I had them over to the post office. All of our eggs are test set long before we offer eggs for sale. We have 96-100 hatch rates with our incubators here on the farm.

Last edited:
Easter Eggers lay a wide variety of colors from green and blue to sometimes brown and olive, thus their name.

In a basket freshly washed with our brahma eggs and other brown layers.

Where do you live in FL. My daughter is in New Smryna Beach. Does she live near you? She is coming to visit for Christmas. Could she pick them up? Would you sell less eggs? I don't think I need that many. Your EEs are really pretty and different. Just got an incubator for Christmas so I would like to try it out! Let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom