4 Sebastopol Eggs out of 6 have pipped! Anyone interested in walking i

Well, be sure and update when they start pipping.

I *feel* like I have one boy and two girls right now. Hope I'm right, because the couple that is so excited to pick them up, want a boy and a girl. Man, that is going to be hard letting them go! But it is nice that they are that excited. They will be here on vacation, and don't want to wait until the 19th when they go home. They want them while they are here!
wink.png

Mine aren't due to start until tomorrow, I stopped turning night before last. Nothing yet...... I wish I lived closer to you I want some Sebbies so bad!!!
Congrat again!
Sly

How far away are you? Maybe we could meet half way, if I get some more. Two of these are definitely spoken for, and I have to call the other people today, now that I know that # 4 is OK, to see if she still wants them.

These eggs you are hatching are from your female right? Maybe thats why I can't hatch hardly any out because they are shipped....I really wanted to hatch my own but after spending so much and only getting one and that one died...I just feel like I should buy my female gosling (i have a male already) and call it a day. HOpefully when they lay and no shipping will be involved..., I'll have a better success rate.
carine

Last edited:
I know what you mean Carin. I ordered 4 none hatched. Then I got 2 replacements and one only looks good (Im on day 13) and then I have 4 more eggs coming. And if I dont get any babies from these im just going to save up my money the rest of the year and buy some from a breeder next spring. WNC if you willing to ship some goslings I would be more then happy to buy some from you if your not keeping them.

Just wanted to say, I candled my one egg (Day 13) and I saw movement! im sooo happy! for the first time I have something developing for me!

Congratz sly!

wee.gif

Thanks guys!
fl.gif
I'm hoping for more! I won these eggs off eggbid from a guy in Tenn. I would love to get with you WNC for some of yours, we'll have to do a map quest the next time you have some!
Sly

Back
Top Bottom