4+ Serama Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    This auction is for 4 Serama eggs, plus any extras I get before I ship (that are not already sold). The price includes shipping. I only ship Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday. I do not ship on Friday/Saturday as they will sit in the P.O. over the weekend. I do not like to mark my egg boxes, as I've noticed the P.O. throws around the boxes that say "FRAGILE" Hatching Eggs, etc. I can mark the box if you want, just Private Message me with any shipping details. PayPal auction only, send PP to: [email protected]

My Seramas are from 'amyquilt' here on BYC. These tiny chickens are very entertaining, sweet and just plain adorable. The rooster Little Man is a real hoot. He trys to beat up the big Lemon Cuckoo Orpington rooster on the other side of the run. He thinks he is hot stuff! When I let them out in the morning he really strutts his stuff to me and 'gals! These little chickens would be perfect for someone who lives in the city and cannot have many chickens. They are the perfect size for a house chicken as well. Or they would be a great addition (or is that addiction?) to any flock. I'm sure you will enjoy these little chickens as much as I have.

They are laying right now, but will probably stop soon due to the hot Texas heat. Get'em while they're hot, er.. I guess you better get them before that!

If you have any questions please PM me.

Happy Hatching

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by