4 weeks old Cayuga not growing much

Pics
:wee

Attachments

• 2017_1219_22404800.jpg
    2017_1219_22404800.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone, my little one is kind of fully grown now. but having one more issue ...she is just soooo noisy and loud.. in the morning she started to quack around 7ish but its getting earlier and earlier today was 6o'clock...we couldnt sleep properly cos we had to let her out to stop the.noise. otherwise the neighbors will complain. is that normal? any way to stop hr from quacking so often?

Attachments

• 2018_0201_16332000.jpg
    2018_0201_16332000.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 8
First of all, she is absolutely beautiful. Is she all by herself? If so, she might be getting bored being cooped up. I’m not sure how to keep her from making noise other than letting her out early.....

You don’t by chance live in the Midwest do you lol? I’d love to bring my cayuga drake over and hatch some lovely ducklings.:lau

First of all, she is absolutely beautiful. Is she all by herself? If so, she might be getting bored being cooped up. I’m not sure how to keep her from making noise other than letting her out early.....

You don’t by chance live in the Midwest do you lol? I’d love to bring my cayuga drake over and hatch some lovely ducklings.:lau
we got her a little boy for company (same purpose lol) . but she just loves morning calllls..:confused: We live in Australia unfortunately. haha

Hi everyone, my little one is kind of fully grown now. but having one more issue ...she is just soooo noisy and loud.. in the morning she started to quack around 7ish but its getting earlier and earlier today was 6o'clock...we couldnt sleep properly cos we had to let her out to stop the.noise. otherwise the neighbors will complain. is that normal? any way to stop hr from quacking so often?
:love
So glad to see your little duckling has grown up strong :)

My Runners pitch a fit in the mornings to be let out too, thankfully we don't have neighbors to bother.

Females do love to hear themselves quack so not sure if you can do anything to stop it other than putting curtains up on their windows to keep it dark longer inside their house.

She sure is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom