4 wkold pullets- White and Brown Leghorns, SLWs, Doms,BRs, silkies- Va

CHIC

Songster
10 Years
Aug 18, 2009
Roanoke
I have 5 White Leghorn pullets and 3 Brown Leghorn pullets for sale- hatchery stock. I live near Roanoke, Va. I wish I could keep them but I just don't have room for all of them in the coop. I would be willing to meet someone within 30 minutes of my home. They are good layers of nice large white eggs. Feed/ production rate great. All have been hand raised and handled by children. This would be ideal for someone who wants a small flock to raise from babies and doesn't wanna order 25 from a hatchery. They will be 4 weeks old on Monday the 19th and ready to leave the brooder. If you are in Roanoke, I know they allow you to have a flock of 10 hens. These are them when they were 3 weeks old.
39397_chicks_033.jpg

39397_chicks_027.jpg

I also have 7 little white silkie chicks for sale. They are 1 week old today and super cute. Pet Quality and great option if you need a broody hen. I can't sex them so straight run only on these. They will be available in 3 weeks. $5 each. May be able to let them go sooner if you are getting some leghorns.
39397_chicks_055.jpg

I decided I would also be willing to sell 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Dominiques, and 1 Barred Rock with the purchase of a Leghorn. They are all beautiful birds that lay brown eggs and known for their great dispositions. PM me if you would like a leghorn and want pics of the others.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom