Status
Not open for further replies.
Try going into class, sitting down, doing your work, and keeping your mouth shut unless you have a question about the lesson. If the teacher asks you a question, answer it if you can. When the bell rings, get up and go to your next class.

Last edited:
Its likely the dialogue didnt go exactly how the OP stated. Youngsters have a way of hearing things different than they are spoken.

Quote:
may want to think twice on this one as most schools have major rules against phones and camera phones. this could get the student in even more trouble, even though it was not meant to.
you have to understand that the teacher is not there to be your friend or buddy or parent, he is there to give you educational information and have you do it. i know that is no fun, and some teachers just have a way of killing any life out of a subject, but we have all had that teacher that is just no fun! you have to take what teachers say with a "grain of salt" there could be a personal reason there is no happy in this person, things carry over to work from personal even if they should not. he should NOT be making mean and nasty statements to you or the class, and i do think that if it is always going on you should tell another adult like parent AND counselor. BUT, on the other hand you can NOT be saying things in the classroom and talking back. the teacher is the adult and you do have to show that adult the respect that you should show all adults. (do you want a 7 year old talking back to you, i know i would not have as a teanager)
i know i have gone a little "on my high horse" here but i hope this helps a bit and you have a good year.

I do have to say that I've seen a FEW teachers who were just downright STUPID, MEAN and RUDE to their students.
What to do:
MEAN - If he/she is just "mean", stay out of his/her hair because they generally just don't have a sense of humor and don't want to put up with your silly nonsense and won't mix words with you when talking to you.
RUDE - No big deal if it's only occasional; however, if there are consistent insults, report it to those in charge. Nobody should have to sit through that. Teachers whom I've seen that are consistently insulting students are very often the ones below... STUPID.
STUPID - And I do not mean occasionally or even often ignorant about something, I mean just plain, downright STUPID. There aren't that many, but believe me, they're out there, and every teacher, parent, administrator, student should do whatever it takes to get them FIRED for incompentence. I don't know how they got through college unless somebody else did their work for them and/or took tests for them, but, whatever, they should be washing dishes, not teaching. ETA I'm talking about SEVERELY RETARDED, and, YES, I've seen them in the classrooms. They usually/often use insults and cruelty to cover up their inadequacies or some are just NICEY-NICEY who just LOVE their students (bull).

Last edited:
Quote:
I remember those days! And if you didn't do just that the teacher had "ways" of reminding you, then you got it again when you got home.

Steve

thumbsup.gif
Twice as bad when you got home! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom