Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother with trying to get the teacher to smile. Some people just aren't big on smiling.

However: yelling at you, and saying things like " you guys are probably too dumb to do this" are NOT acceptable behaviors from a teacher. A drill sergeant sure, but not a teacher. Go to your parents and report him. Go to the guidance counselor or principal and report him. Don't let his attitude turn you off school - he's the one who's messed up, not you.

In the meantime, just so you have the "high ground", make sure you're keeping up on your homework from his class so that he can't accuse you of trying to get away with not working.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Quote:
Well, if he is "supposedly" kin to the "Principal" you might have a problem!

almost everyone these days have cells with cam on them. record him and go tot he school board or get urself a tape recorder, worked real well for a parent here in ontario whose little one came home and said the teacher calls me names. well she stuck a recorder in the kids backpack and caught it all. teacher ended up being fired.

Quote:
Well, if he is "supposedly" kin to the "Principal" you might have a problem!

The good part is if they are kin to the principal, then you go to principal, if nothing is done the superintendent. If that happens to be unsuccessful, you move to school board. There is no kinship there. They are the ones that hire the teachers. Worst case get other witnesses and and the news station it is.
smile.png
been there myself for my son.

That is the negative attitude that doesn't belong in school. These people that are teachers. They took the job because hey care. I myself believe that if they dont care they don't belong teaching.

Personally I'd like to hear the other side of the story.......probably not exactly an unbiased report about what exactly happened in that classroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom