44th Edition SOP still not available through the APA website

brandonstokley

Songster
Oct 4, 2022
Crawfordville, Florida
I would like to buy the SOP and keep checking the APA website to see when available but still nothing. The website says " available by the end of September at the latest" but its October.

Is this common?

The most recent edition I have found is 2015. I have seen them in the past for $59 and I thought that was high. I now know that was a really good deal. Unless you want an extremely old and irrelevant edition they cost in the hundreds of dollars.

I’m glad I found this discussion. I didn’t know a new edition was coming out.

If someone is offering hundreds of dollars they are scamming you. (And yes, I have seen this.) The APA has always sold them for 60.

The most recent edition I have found is 2015. I have seen them in the past for $59 and I thought that was high. I now know that was a really good deal. Unless you want an extremely old and irrelevant edition they cost in the hundreds of dollars.

I’m glad I found this discussion. I didn’t know a new edition was coming out.
ill take a 2015...lol

what time of year do they normally become available? I could wait till spring but would rather not wait till next fall.
I don’t know because they’ve never been not available. I don’t know when the next edition will be available either.

That’s not the definition of a scam. That’s normal supply and demand. These things are hard to come by. They are worth several hundred dollars. Just not to me.

They weren't hard to come by until recently. You could always get them from the website.

Ok so I found out more info.
Apparently it is no longer available because they are no longer printing this edition but you can still buy more if you email them.
Or you can wait until early next year for the next edition.

Back
Top Bottom