45 yr old carpenter newbie to the site

juststeveb

Hatching
8 Years
May 13, 2011
Have read this site since I got the itch a few months ago to raise "girls' in the back yard. Love reading the posts and the willingness to help out others. Just a farm boy from mi. that always longed to raise something again even though I'm 550 miles from where I grew up.

Welcome from another chicken lover who is loving the good life in NH
smile.png

Well, I'm about 700 miles from where I first had a chicken-in Pinellas Park, FL!

Hi there!
frow.gif
Welcome from western Kentucky! We're glad you decided to join us -- the more, the merrier!
big_smile.png
There are LOTS of friendly folks on here who are generous with their time and expertise, a wealth of valuable information, threads on all kinds of topics of conversation, some good-natured ribbing, witty banter -- in short, entertainment for hours! Pull up a comfy chair and be prepared to stay a while...
caf.gif
big_smile.png

Grew up in the thumb Zen real boonies lol. Started with 6 pullets from tsc and got plenty of odd looks building my "cadillac" tractor for them from the wife and kids. ( month old granddaughter gets wowed out over them pretty cool.

Thanks all of you! Think they mighta done the okey doke at tsc all the pullets werein one tub as RIR's but 1 sure aint n 2 are way iffy lol. As long as they lay I guess.

Back
Top Bottom