4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

do you mean after I kill everybody else?!
:(
Im sorry I know you are trying to help me but I cant do that.
I mean, maybe it wasnt coryza! everybody that got this is well now within a few days and you cant even tell they had it..

I would look into testing to know for sure that it is or isn't what your dealing with...<3 if it IS that may be the only answer :(

Last edited:
ahaaha, early hatching eggs are naughty. Got an egg wiggling about on day 17. I know it's not part of the countdown, but I'm excited to get my fancy Marans!

I have one more person looking to swap. These will not be pure but will produce colorful eggs ;)

Is anybody interested in doing another swap?

Usually you get 4 swabs from the vet. You swab 4 different birds. They usually charge under $20 for those swabs. If you hatch out 30 chicks and have 10 different breeders you purchased from you would need 10 swabs I am sure you would want them to know they are selling infected eggs. I have no idea what they would charge for so many. If you bought all your eggs from one person you would only need one test done.

Usually you get 4 swabs from the vet. You swab 4 different birds. They usually charge under $20 for those swabs. If you hatch out 30 chicks and have 10 different breeders you purchased from you would need 10 swabs I am sure you would want them to know they are selling infected eggs. I have no idea what they would charge for so many. If you bought all your eggs from one person you would only need one test done.
Okay, I will do that. I think its worth it, i got from two different breeders so just the four swabs would be enough.

Back
Top Bottom