5:30am - Show us your coffee cup, please

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
It is almost 5:30 here in central Va. The temp is a brisk 27 degrees. The fire is flickering, the dog is snoring. The coffee is hot.

I drink my coffee from this big cup.
coffeecup.jpg

In the winter months I drink far too much coffee. There is coffee brewing all day long. Breakfast is usually an entire pot. I know - that's bad. Then I drink coffee off and on through day. I might even drink it at night. I never have trouble sleeping either. Coffee doesn't have that kind of effect one me.

What do you drink yours from?

If you don't drink coffee you can show us what you drink your tea or cocoa or juice or milk in every morning.

Last edited:
I'll have to get a picture but mine doesn't have a chicken on it - it has my other baby on it, my Dachshund! I think it came from Petsmart with a weenie dog on one side and few words about what great dogs they are on the other --I'll get a picture tonght of my cup & my baby & post them. Have a great day -- by the way, mine is folgers and it really is "the best part of waking up" lol!!
lol.png

Cheers! No picture. It's 6:15 here. My coffee is in the freezer cooling off so I can ice it in a few. The hot stuff irritates my stomach and I've gotten addicted to the cold starbucks stuff - just cost a lot less to ice and flavor my own. Have a great day Prissy & Scrambled. Lynn

its 625am here...im on my second cup of coffee after being up since 545 to make the kids porridge..nice warm breakfast before school! Im drinking my second cup out of my son's spongebob cup !LOL!

I bought the starbucks winter brew beans and ground them...much cheaper than buying it by the cup and its really very nice.

It's 7:30 and a brisk 30 something here in SW Ohio! I made half a pot bout an hour ago. I drink it out of whatever is clean! However, I wanna chicken cup!! I usually drink only 1 cup in the morning due to the tummy issues, but I can drink 3 or 4 cups in the evening with no problem! We love our Folgers Custom Roast! We've tried the Lively Columbian too and its good, but has a taste of roasted peppers to me! Like eating pizza while drinking your coffee, weird!

Back
Top Bottom