5 + Lavender & Lavender Split Silkie hatching eggs (6 eggs now)

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
UPDATE!!! I NOW HAVE 6 EGGS! THEY WILL BE MADE INTO OMELETS IN THE MORNING :IF NOBODY WANTS THEM
hit.gif

I have 5 LAVENDER Silkie eggs for auction. I REALLY REALLY HATE that I have to sell these eggs but I need the money. I just found out my baby girl has Torticollus and I'll be making several trips to Childrens Hospital each week for therapy/treatment. The hospital isn't close either
sad.png
So I'm trying to sell all the eggs I can.
Parents are beautiful! I have 3 Pure Lav Pullets/Hens, 2 Lav/Black Split hens, and a Pure Lav roo. I can't promise anymore will be layed but I do have 5 eggs right now from the last 3 days!

For the life of me I can't get a decent pic of the roo! I had a heck of a time getting pics of the girls too because he kept wanting to jump on them & get in front of them. Guess he didn't want his girls photographed lol?? My boy jumped the fence recently and my other roo messed him up pretty bad...he has hardly any crest feathers at the moment and is pretty dirty.

They get to go outside in a HUGE enclosed area every day except when its raining hard. They are dirty and their foot feathering isn't as nice as it was...I don't have time to bathe them lol

I WILL UPDATE IF ANY MORE EGGS ARE LAYED!!!

Got my girls from AHappyChick, Jen5680 and Silkie Horsechick (which bought her from Reese Poultry)

I also have ALOT of White Silkie chicks ranging from 2 weeks-3 months old I want to sell. My Whites are very nice! If interested, please let me know by PM or email and I can send some pics.

I WANT TO SHIP THESE OUT BY 1:00 PM

26155_p8140845.jpg

26155_p7050473.jpg

26155_p7050472.jpg

26155_p9141109.jpg

26155_p9141113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hugs.gif
Me and My family are praying for your daughter. Don't worry she will be okay
hugs.gif

I am so tempted to hit that button!!! but I don't have the money for chicken eggs. These eggs are the real deal! Anyone who gets these for this price!! Surprised there still here.

alright, I did it! can't see them made into omelettes!
big_smile.png
oh, well... I thought I had packed up the incubator for the season..... Carrie

Back
Top Bottom