5 week old Barred Rock no feathers??

Pictures?
Is she the same size as the others?
Oops did the photos not load? Yes she is the same size, just less feathers. And once you see the photos, you’ll see some feathers are very light? Sort of strange.

Oops did the photos not load? Yes she is the same size, just less feathers. And once you see the photos, you’ll see some feathers are very light? Sort of strange.
I didn't see the pics.
I have 7 pullets the same age as yours. One took a long time to feather in and is still smaller than the others. When she did get her feathers many of them were white and frayed on the ends. She seems to be doing well otherwise.

I didn't see the pics.
I have 7 pullets the same age as yours. One took a long time to feather in and is still smaller than the others. When she did get her feathers many of them were white and frayed on the ends. She seems to be doing well otherwise.
Try going back to the original page. But that’s good to know! Thank you for the reassurance.

Aw love the names. I just checked it out. I have 1 Wyandotte chick right now as well, and she is teeny tiny. Still a baby but compared to the other breeds I had at that age, so small. It must be that breed then? Since you had mentioned how small yours was.
I have 3 wyandottes. All the same age. The other 2 are much bigger than Thistle. She's just my runt. :confused: :)

Back
Top Bottom