50% ENGLISH/50% AMERICAN BUFF ORPINGTON CHICKS

MsKay

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2012
Big Point, MS
Seven (7) 50% English (Heirloom Orpingtons) /50% American buff orpington straight run chicks. - Three of these are a week old and four are two days old. These are big fat healthy chicks. The parents are large, beautiful fluffy buffs. $15 each or take all 7 for $80

Eight (8) Buff columbian and white delaware orpington project chicks. All are two days old. $15 each or take all 8 for $85. Message me for a package price for all 15 chicks.

Please be aware that "project" chicks are a work-in-progress for a particular color or pattern and may or may not breed true at this point. These are the healthiest, most active chicks I've ever hatched; however, they may not have the perfect color pattern at this point.

I will meet within 15-20 miles of my house. Zip code is 39562.

Depending on where you are located, shipping may be possible. We will have to check the weather in your location and whatever hub they will travel through.

NPIP in Mississippi. These will be vaccinated for Marek's. Ready for pickup or shipping after Monday 3/9.

More photos available on my facebook page listed in my signature line below.

Last edited:
I can't stand facebook lol but I am definitely coming to you when we get the barn all done and new breeding stalls built in. The barn is currently horse stalls so going to split them up so I can run different colors and breeding pens
1f604.png
taking our time so we can make everything safe in an attempt to keep wild birds and the outbreak away from our flocks.

Sounds like you have a great plan. Yes this AI is a little scary. I'm glad I don't have any more birds coming in here from anywhere else. I have mine locked down as much as I can to keep out predators and the wild birds. :)

Back
Top Bottom