55 Flowery Hen Hatching Eggs for Sale in Southwest Virginia

Wild Holly Homestead

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2020
55 Flowery Hen fertile hatching eggs. For those looking to incubate and hatch their own chicks. Eggs will be no more than 3 days old. I will include eggs that are unwashed, free of shell irregularities, and relatively clean (may have a little mud depending on weather). Fertility is checked regularly.
55 Flowery Hens are beautiful and very reliable layers. They are smart, predator aware, and excellent foragers. 55s are an autosexing breed. Males and females can be determined at hatch since they have very different down colors. Hens consistently lay large white eggs. Their point of lay is around 5 months. Raising chicks now will ensure laying hens at the start of spring 2021.
Eggs are collected specifically for each order to ensure freshness.
Hatching eggs are a risky endeavor. Many variables can affect hatch rates or cause complications. I do not guarantee hatch rates. You must be willing to assume this risk and do your research before purchasing hatching eggs.
Eggs are $40 per dozen. Local pick up only.
Send me a private message if you are interested in placing an order.
Many Thanks!
48E1BB28-0E60-488D-BD71-154BD7DCD5BB.jpeg
3CBFB03A-9C1B-4275-A784-6B859592741F.jpeg
9F8947D1-229E-40D0-9132-58BE51938917.jpeg
68342CD5-304C-404F-9DF0-CFC6DB9B0B1B.jpeg
0B11FBA3-6FB0-4559-8DCE-A7401DE50173.jpeg

I know you said local pick up only, but if you are willing to ship, I would love to buy 2 dozen hatching eggs. Please let me know! Thank you!

55 Flowery Hen fertile hatching eggs. For those looking to incubate and hatch their own chicks. Eggs will be no more than 3 days old. I will include eggs that are unwashed, free of shell irregularities, and relatively clean (may have a little mud depending on weather). Fertility is checked regularly.
55 Flowery Hens are beautiful and very reliable layers. They are smart, predator aware, and excellent foragers. 55s are an autosexing breed. Males and females can be determined at hatch since they have very different down colors. Hens consistently lay large white eggs. Their point of lay is around 5 months. Raising chicks now will ensure laying hens at the start of spring 2021.
Hatching eggs are a risky endeavor. Many variables can affect hatch rates or cause complications. I do not guarantee hatch rates. You must be willing to assume this risk and do your research before purchasing hatching eggs.
Many Thanks!
View attachment 2378775View attachment 2378773View attachment 2378769View attachment 2378774View attachment 2378771
Do you still have 55's available?

[email protected]

Many Thanks!
View attachment 2378775View attachment 2378773View attachment 2378769View attachment 2378774View attachment 2378771
I am looking to get hatching eggs or chicks.

Back
Top Bottom