??

Good idea...of course myself, I would justify getting more girls
lol.png

Quote:
Sad
sad.png
But you do need to at least separate the one male you are going to sell. The hen could get hurt/killed by over breeding and stress.

Thats exactly the same position I am in. I purchased 2 females and they turned out to be 2 males! Now I have 2 males and one female. So im forced to get rid of the males. But it does give me an excuse to get more females. So there is an upside. Hope it all turns out ok for, I understand the problems involved in trying to get rid of drakes. Mainly because you love them but also not many people, other than breeders want drakes. All the best, let us know how it goes
big_smile.png

I feel you there! I have two girls and 4 boys! But next week im rehoming two of the drakes! So I hope they dont start breeding to much. They seem to be very sweet with the girls, they will bop their heads at the girls and if the girls dont bop back they dont do anything. So it seems to be going ok, plus one drake wont let any other males breed with the girls. He predtects them thats one reason that I am keeping him. Hope everything turns out ok your way, my fingers are crossed! For you!

Back
Top Bottom