(6:22am) *RING RING*

max13077

Songster
12 Years
Feb 3, 2008
Fingerlakes Upstate, NY
"Who the (BEEP) is calling at six thirty on Easter Sunday!!!!"

"Oh are you gonna get it! "Hello!"

(Cheerfully) "Hello, this is so&so from the Syracuse regional post office distribution center, is this Max?"

(Surprised) "Yes, this is Max..."

"Sorry to bother you this early but I have you chicks here and wondered if you would like to come pick them up?"

(With a renewed sense of vigor!) "I certainly will come pick them up!!!"

Here they are!! YEAH!!! Fuzzy-butts!!!!!

The whole crew
P4130288.jpg

My new layers
P4130291.jpg

P4130293.jpg

P4130294.jpg

P4130295.jpg

BBQ down the road...
P4130298.jpg

P4130299.jpg

Cute.
big_smile.png
I thought the mail stopped all together for the holiday but I guess some poor mail people still have to work today. Good luck with them! I love the ones with the feathered feet
big_smile.png
I am hoping my eggs hatch today so I can have some Easter chicks actually born on Easter.

that P.O. guy gets the chocolate bunny award today for calling you - glad to know they will go that extra mile for ya!!

That has to be the shortest yet most wonderful phone conversation you've ever come across.
Go Post Office Guy!

you forgot this part..........

CLick, hang up......***falls on his knees *** "GOD please forgive me for the horrid thoughts about who disturbed my wonderful sleep on Easter Sunday but OH MY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for allowing that call to come through to me and for giving that postal man the human nature and care for your little critters to call me to make sure my fuzzy butts are taken care of and delivered properly."

Have a HAPPY EASTER

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Give that postman some brownie points!!!

Ooh... maybe we should start a BYC Brownie Point reward system. Where we can nominate a postal worker for an official pat on the back from BYC for doing the right thing.
smile.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Congratulations!! Give that postman some brownie points!!!

Ooh... maybe we should start a BYC Brownie Point reward system. Where we can nominate a postal worker for an official pat on the back from BYC for doing the right thing.
smile.png

Good idea!​

Back
Top Bottom