Songster
6 Years
Jun 20, 2016
Anyone know?
20211218_094921.jpg
20211218_102549.jpg
20211218_094936.jpg
20211218_094933.jpg

Too young for silkies. Update with pictures in a few weeks.

If I were to guess their sexes, I would guess the naked neck is a pullet and the other one is a cockerel. But that is a total guess. There is no way to know for sure.
thats my guess. I posted pics of a Moorhead partridge, the same age, yesterday and everyone said hen. So, I thought I'd check and see if anyone could sex these...but was guessing the partridge is easier to sex at this age too.
20211218_120140.jpg

thats my guess. I posted pics of a Moorhead partridge, the same age, yesterday and everyone said hen. So, I thought I'd check and see if anyone could sex these...but was guessing the partridge is easier to sex at this age too.View attachment 2932851
This one does appear to be female, at this time. Your post for this one though did not ask for gender, just coloring. Comb is very flat on this one and coloring is female, SO FAR. Partridge colored silkies are a little easier to sex, as the males will develop red over the shoulders. Technically it is too early for this one as well.😊

This one does appear to be female, at this time. Your post for this one though did not ask for gender, just coloring. Comb is very flat on this one and coloring is female, SO FAR. Partridge colored silkies are a little easier to sex, as the males will develop red over the shoulders. Technically it is too early for this one as well.😊
just saying everyone said "she"...

Back
Top Bottom