6/9 Lockdown. Anyone want to join? Trying dry hatch

I am glad you joined us dragontamer! I also have a Black Copper Maran that is became broody that is sitting on everyones eggs. She has been sitting on them for about 2 weeks now. I have been taking food and water to her everyday. She enjoys seeing me coming.
ya.gif

debbie.george :

I am reposting because I didn't put a date in the heading. I have heard about alot of great hatches with this method so I am going to give it a try. Time to sit back,relax and wait.
pop.gif
Thanks

I just hatched 7 cute little babies using the dry method, it worked great for me, (this was my first hatch) They all came out without a problem
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I just hatched 7 cute little babies using the dry method, it worked great for me, (this was my first hatch) They all came out without a problem
celebrate.gif

I am soooo happy for you! I was just fed up with my hatches. I set about 24 eggs on my last hatch and I only got five. They all pipped inside the egg and died and so I did some research and it said that if there is too much humidity they will drown because there is water inside that air sac when they pip. Wish me luck.

debbie.george :

Quote:
celebrate.gif

I am soooo happy for you! I was just fed up with my hatches. I set about 24 eggs on my last hatch and I only got five. They all pipped inside the egg and died and so I did some research and it said that if there is too much humidity they will drown because there is water inside that air sac when they pip. Wish me luck.​

Good luck to you, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me... Post pics when they arrive

To everyone that joined me. I am so glad you did.
clap.gif
I should have put starting hatch in the subject instead of lock down:oops:. I am sorry if I misled anyone:idunno. I will stay with yall thru your lock down and post lots of pics. If any of you just set your eggs in the incubator I am going to start another subject or if you aren't you can join anyway:lau

Hi everyone, well officially on lockdown. We will be broadcasting the hatch if anyone want to watch! SDpeafowl, I didn't hear any peeps or chirps....yet. That's ok debbie.george no problem. So now we wait....
pop.gif
patiently.......
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom