1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ BANTAM Silver Appleyard hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Jun 14, 2015.

1. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    These beautiful birds are laying like crazy - I can send eggs as early as Tuesday, 5/31. Shipping is $12 for up to 18 eggs, eggs are $3/each. PM me!

I'm a huge fan of ducks, but don't particularly like the messiness of full size breeds. These bantam silver appleyards let me have ducks while minimizing the mess. They are adorable, full of personality, with beautiful coloration.

In this sale, you will get fertile hatching eggs, carefully packaged and shipped via USPS. Shipping is $12 for up to 18 eggs.. My feedback speaks to my ability to wrap eggs so that they arrive safely intact. However, as with all sales of shipped hatching eggs, I *cannot* guarantee your hatch rate! Factors such as temperature extremes, rough handling and x-raying the package can significantly impact your potential hatch rate - before the eggs are even delivered! That being said, please contact me if your incubation/hatch does not go well, so that I can help you if at all possible.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. Are they still laying? I sent you a private message couple days ago.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by