6+ BBS Bearded Silkie Eggs

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
Up for your consideration are 6 + hatching eggs from our Blue/Black/Splash breeding pen. Included in this pen are 4 black hens, 4 splash hens, a splash cock, a black cockerel and a dark blue cockerel.

We are breeding and hatching with our exhibition goals in mind, but that does not mean that every chick hatched will be a show quality bird. We are very pleased with the chicks that are being hatched from this flock. All birds in this pen have correct toes, large fluffy crests and meet the standard for silkies. Color is very important to us and the blacks are VERY black with a lovely beetle green sheen. The splash have very definitive splash markings and the blue cockerel is a lovely dark shade of blue.

I have 2 girls that look like they may trying to be broody, so I don't know if I will have as many eggs after this auction. I am going to begin hatching again fairly soon as well.

We have developed what we believe to be a superior method of shipping eggs that gives each egg the best chance of making the trip safely. Of course, there is no guarantee on how the post office will handle the shipper so we cannot guarantee your hatching success. Each egg is wrapped in small bubble wrap and placed inside a thick-walled styrofoam shipper that is lined in large bubble wrap. An air pillow is placed on top and the shipper is then sealed securely. We do our best to obtain and use high quality recycled shipping material and pass the savings on to you. Because of this, Priority USPS shipping is a flat rate of only $8.00.

Thank you so much for considering our auction!!

9079_recently_updated.jpg

Your birds are gorgeous! I just ordered the Eco20 today :0P just tired of my wacky Little Giant. Will you have more eggs available in the next few weeks/months?

You will be SO HAPPY with the ECO 20. I was fortunate to borrow the Advanced EX for my current hatch but will be buying one for sure!! Plug and play!!!!

I will have as many eggs as the girls give me that aren't broody! I am going to set some after my current hatch is completed but I'm sure I will be posting more in the new few weeks.

Thanks for your kind comments on our birds. We have tried to be very selective with the birds that we have kept for our breeding pen. The older pullet that is in the top pic will be shown soon.
big_smile.png
I'm excited to see how she does.

Back
Top Bottom