6+ BBS Silkie egg PQ

kasey08

Aunt Kasey's Farm
9 Years
Mar 29, 2010
Scottsboro, AL
I have 6+ eggs from a BBS Bearded Silkie pen. Out of the eggs I have got "washed out splash" Which is a splash with no spots. And also a partridge chick. They are PQ because of that. In my opinon they are very pretty so if you don't care about showing and want silkies these are for you. (I'm not going to lie and say there perfect)
52562_sdf.jpg

52562_028.jpg

52562_fdas.jpg

52562_hfg.jpg

52562_902.jpg

The splash
52562_003.jpg

52562_022.jpg

52562_903.jpg

I will send out Tuesday the 15th. Eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap placed in egg carton and packed with shredded paper tight so no movement. Please ask any questions.

Last edited:
Your birds are very nice! Good type and nice wings! I hatched out a white chick from a BBS egg - it wasn't because it was "washed out", it was actually a recessive white. The only problem with it is the comb is too light. Yours looks to have a nice comb. How are your birds' foot feathering? And toe placement?

Thanks!

The feathering on feet are good. I trimmed them back during the winter because they kept getting knotted up in mud. So they still have to grow out a little. I will have to check on feet and take pics if you want. I think they all have 5 toes.

Last edited:
Yes I checked all have 5 toes. Excuse the mud. And sorry the pics are bad I was by myself.

52562_ds.jpg

52562_fdsa.jpg

Paypal only. Will send out after I get the money transfer. My paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom