6+ Bearded Blue\Black\Splash Silkie Eggs ~NPIP~

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
6+ Bearded Blue & Black Silkie hatching eggs. I am getting eggs from two separate pens. Pen #1 consists of Black roo over Black and Blue hens- Pen #2 consists of Blue roo over Blue and Splash hens. I am getting good fertility and hatching them. I am hatching some vaulted chicks. Eggs will be fresh when shipped and I always try to include extras if they are laid.
I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. Box will be marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) $12.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

PayPal to [email protected]

7576_bbssilk.jpg

7576_sck.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom