6 Black Bantam Ameraucana Hatching eggs for sale for $18 including sh

Our incubator is full . Would anyone be interested in a mix of eggs. I can offer St. Ameraucana eggs. black hens with blue rooster. plus black bantam ameraucana eggs. plus I've got bantam cochins a blue roosters and a frizzle rooster in with black hens. I'd offer a dozen(plus) of what ever I collect, they are all separated except the cochin frizzle group.. $25 includes shipping.

I can mail them wednesday or thursday. But if I mail then I won't have any extras. But if you can wait till monday, I'll have lots of extras. YOur call. Let me make sure you are wanting the 6 bantam ameraucanas not the mixed group. right???

oh, what to do, what to do???

It's probably a bad idea to try to time getting these two sets of eggs in the bator at the same time since it is a friend who will be hatching for me.
hmm.png

I'll let someone else grab these instead.

THANKS!

Nope, nobody has ever asked before , but i can take some. They might be dirty, it has been raining her for more then a week. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post pics on here, my daughter did it last time. Give me an 10 or 15 minutes and I'll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom