6+ Blue / Black large fowl Ameraucana eggs

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Up for auction - 6+ any extras the girls lay large fowl Ameraucana eggs. These are blue roo over black hens. Excellent quality birds. Beautiful fluffy chicks!

These will ship Tuesday after the days' collection. They will be sent Priority with delivery confirmation.

I pack hatching eggs the way I like to receive them, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to how the USPS should decide to handle them. I have had 100% fertility here at home.

One of the girls (from pips&peeps) as a pullet:
15879_blackpullet.jpg

The other two girls are year old hens that came directly from Wayne Meredith this Spring. He held them over from last year as breeders.

The roo in this pen came to me from Ilia last month, his name is Poseidon, some of you may recognize him. Also, credit for this photo goes to her:

15879_poseidon.jpg

This boy came from these hens:

15879_040611134646.jpg

Last edited:
Is the blue roo the bird you posted a pic on the Ameraucana thread of, named Poseidon?

Quote:
Yes, I got him from Ilia last month.
smile.png

eta: And he is the only roo in with these girls.
wink.png
I updated the first post with more info.

Last edited:
I just had a beautiful batch of these hatch! I ordered 12 eggs. Packaged awesomely! I received extra and had 15 hatch! Big fat beautiful babies
smile.png

Quote:
Wow!! That's awesome!!!
woot.gif
Loved the pics, thanks!!
big_smile.png
I'm even surprised by that hatch rate, since they traveled all the way from Oregon to Florida!!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom