6+ Blue Wheaten Olive Egger eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Illia, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Up for auction are 6+ ( 6 minimum, probably 13 maximum ) Blue Wheaten Olive Egger hatching eggs.

These eggs will hatch out beautiful Wheaten, Blue Wheaten, and Splash Wheaten Olive Eggers.

The father is a gorgeous Blue Wheaten Marans, and most of the mothers are Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas. A couple are Wheaten Ameraucanas, which will narrow your chance for Splash Wheaten offspring. These babies, when grown and female, will lay beautiful olive green eggs. The Marans parent comes from very dark laying lines, and the Blue Wheatens come from very rich Robin's Egg blue laying lines - Together creating a promising good color of egg in the offspring as well as a beautiful colored hen to lay them. "Olive Eggers," a cross of a dark egg laying breed and a blue/green egg laying breed, are always a must in any colored/rainbow egg enthusiast's basket!

Blue Wheaten Marans cockerel

[​IMG]

Blue Wheaten Ameraucana pullet

[​IMG]

Ameraucana egg

[​IMG]

Marans eggs

[​IMG]

I take payments via Paypal only. These eggs will be shipped to the winning bidder on Tuesday, February 8th.

Good luck! [​IMG]

2. Smurfy

Smurfy Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Do you have any pics off eggs from pullets produced by this cross?

3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    No. None of my Olive Eggers are old enough to lay yet, and I don't have any of this crossing yet. My Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas just started laying again a week ago after a little break, and before that I was using them strictly for BW Ameraucana breedings.

4. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    getting ready to fire up my bator here in a couple weeks... ooh la la ... me have to have some [​IMG]

5. allcrackedup

allcrackedup Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    capitola
    i like checking this post and seeing the green bar with the title you are the highest bidder.. i have 42 coming out of the bator 3 days before auction end... can't wait to get the olive egger's turning...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by