6+ Coronation Sussex with possibility of Split Coro-SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
FERTILITY HAS BEEN CHECKED!!! EVERYONE CHECKED SO FAR AS OF TODAY 12.22.11 HAS BEEN FERTILE!!!!

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION. IT IS PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER. EXPRESS IS AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA COST. CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING TO GET A QUOTE IF YOU ARE REQUESTING EXPRESS. PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD HEADS UP AS I AM ONLY ABLE TO CHECK THE AUCTION A FEW TIMES PER DAY.

THESE HAVE JUST STARTED TO COME BACK FROM THEIR MOLT (HOLIDAY
smile.png
) AFTER 2 MONTHS OF NO EGGS. THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE LONG IF THEY FOLLOW THEIR NORMAL PATTERN. THEY GO BROODY QUITE OFTEN!!!! I HAVE SOME EGGS IN THE INCUBATOR NOW AND WILL BE CANDLING THEM SOON.
smile.png

You are bidding on 6 eggs. IF I have extras I will send them but it depends on the girls. I will collect from Fri to Sunday for this shipment. I do have ONE Light Sussex hen in this pen with 5 PURE Coronation hens. It is possible you will get Split Coro Chicks. Mostly I can tell which eggs are the Light Sussex. The Light Sussex lays on the floor while most of the Coro's lay in the nests. I will TRY to put just the Pure Coro's in the shipment.
These are ALL directly from Greenfire. The starter birds were all UNRELATED. I do have 2 pullets that are from my hatches in this pen now. I have 3 unrelated Roos in here with 2 original unrelated hens. Right now there is one Roo to two hen ratio. They are gorgeous BIG and friendly. My young juvenile pairs have been selling still for $100 plus shipping.
My vet was out last month and asked about this pen of birds. He said they looked like they came right off a pic in a magazine.
smile.png

PAYMENT IS PAYPAL, NO ECHECKS. I WILL TRY WESTERN UNION WIRE FOR THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE PAYPAL BUT NOTHING ELSE. IF YOU ARE WANTING EGGS AND NEED ANOTHER FORM TO PAY CONTACT ME AND WE CAN SET UP A PAYMENT AND SHIPPING DATE. PAYMENT IS DUE 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION ENDS. ANY DELAYS WILL EFFECT YOUR HATCH RATE. IF YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THEM PLEASE DO NOT BID. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE TO YOUR HATCH RATE DUE TO POSTAL HANDLING OR YOUR INCUBATION METHODS. ROUGH HANDLING CAN KEEP YOUR EGG FROM DEVELOPING ALONG WITH YOUR INCUBATION METHOD. PLEASE UNDERSTAND HATCHING EGGS ARE A RISK. SOMETIMES YOU WILL GET A VERY GOOD HATCH, SOMETIMES A FEW WILL HATCH AND SOMETIMES NONE WILL HATCH.

45171_pict0016a.jpg
45171_pict0015a.jpg
45171_coronation_sussex001a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom