Heres the babies I got from this combo yesterday:
Tuxedo:
rosiestux.jpg

Brown:
rosiesbrown.jpg

Rosetta tibetans:
rosiesrosies.jpg

Last edited:
oh those buggars are CUTE!!! look like my babies that hatched today!! I got many colors... it was like christmas!!!! they sure are cute when they are babies... not to bad when adults either! and I like the way they cook up too!!!

Quote:
yeppers i can't wait until my whole flock starts up...then i'll have major colors to play around with
big_smile.png

Welp looks like im puttin these ones in the oven today (not the real oven lol) but i'll leave this up incase anyone is interested for the others that wil be layed
smile.png
My curly girl will be starting up soon
big_smile.png

I would love to but i can't
sad.png
. Your post on culling and cleaning has me wanting some soo bad . But alas I don't have a bator. I guess I'll have to find some chicks local. Any suggestions?

Quote:
I dont know of any breeders in Indiana that I can think of, however in ohio I know of two. Lilralphieroosmama and Macnugget
smile.png
Lilralphieroosmama does sell chcks and adults, i'm not sure if Macnugget does or not.
smile.png
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for just be dilligent
big_smile.png
Goodluck to ya!
big_smile.png

Thanks. May have to make a trip to Ohio. Any other breeds of quail you would recommend? Sorry to keep asking questions

Quote:
that's fine
smile.png
As far as buying quail to quail eggs? Tori (Mrs Ak..i forget the rest of her sn) in Alaska is highly reccomened, Sam here in PA has some great colors going if colors are your thing plus jumbos......i doubt they ship live but they might if that's of interest to you!?
smile.png

I'm looking into it myself
smile.png

Fine dont suggest that they look into me too!!! just kidding. I do have coturnix eggs but dont ship chicks. I dont know if tori does or not.

You should build a bator they are very easy and fairly cheap. to get stuff from the local lowes or hardware store! ask your local walmart or bait shop for the styrofoam cooler their worms are shipped in! walmart gave them to me for free!

Quote:
she asked me who i recomended and I don't know much about your birdies yet you need to post more on the other fowl section my lady!
smile.png
I was going off of reviews of what other buyers have said
smile.png
I havent bought from Tori yet but may eventually to keep my blood from getting inbred.
smile.png
Bought from Sam tho, and Lilralpieroosmama (buttons), and macnugget i did a swap with ....my part isnt completed yet lol.

Quote:
I dont know of any breeders in Indiana that I can think of, however in ohio I know of two. Lilralphieroosmama and Macnugget
smile.png
Lilralphieroosmama does sell chcks and adults, i'm not sure if Macnugget does or not.
smile.png
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for just be dilligent
big_smile.png
Goodluck to ya!
big_smile.png

You know someone in Kentucky too!!
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom