6+ Dark Brahma hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, some hatching eggs from my pen of Dark Brahmas. There are two roosters and 8 hens, and fertility is great! These feather footed beauties will add an air of elegance to your yard, with the beautiful pencilled markings on the hens and the handsome dark roosters are real lookers, like they are dressed up to go out for dinner! I wrap each egg individually , and pack carefully, but you never know about shipping so i cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras if the hens lay them. These birds are large fowl. If you have any questions, PM me. Thanks for looking!

2. animaladdictions

animaladdictions Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Any way you could post some more pics of these big beauties? Id LOVE to see them. [​IMG]

3. MicheleC

MicheleC Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Lake Charles
    11 of 13 variety batch I got have hatched on day 21, these are fertile eggs!! Definitely will purchase some more!!!

4. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Quote:OK, here are some [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Sorry I didn't get pics posted lately Deb. I'll try harder. How are you feeling?

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Hey Jim, Quite ok , now that I have my lap top I can DIY. Feeling a bit better, had some shopping therapy.:-D Thanks, Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by