6+ Dark Brahma hatching eggs

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Up for bids, some hatching eggs from my pen of Dark Brahmas. There are two roosters and 8 hens, and fertility is great! These feather footed beauties will add an air of elegance to your yard, with the beautiful pencilled markings on the hens and the handsome dark roosters are real lookers, like they are dressed up to go out for dinner! I wrap each egg individually , and pack carefully, but you never know about shipping so i cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras if the hens lay them. These birds are large fowl.I do combine shipping if you win multiple auctions, to save you money. If you have any questions, PM me. Thanks for looking!

Yes, here they are:
48196_wp_000300.jpg

48196_wp_000298.jpg

They are last years birds, so not fully mature yet. Lovely personalities! Oh, and there isn't anything wrong with the hens eye, she just moved to come closer when i took her picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question.. Is there any way that you could ship eggs on the 9th? If not its ok. I just have another batch of eggs I just attempted being shipped on the 9th. would like to set them at the same time...may determine if I can get another breed from you as well.. thanks again for the pics. They are absolutely beautiful. My oldest son really likes then.. he also likes the buffs and the silver sussex and... well what can I say he is alot like his mom!!!lol

Quote:
I never remember names:old, I buy a lot of my chickens from swaps where breeders get together. I just love chickens! :)

Back
Top Bottom