6 day early pip! Help!

I have one of my Ayem Cymani chicks pipping on day 17. Do I put the incubator on lockdown, or keep turning all of the other eggs?
Ok did you put all of them in at the same time when you put them in the incubator. How high is the temperature in your incubator and what is the humidity level

Ok did you put all of them in at the same time when you put them in the incubator. How high is the temperature in your incubator and what is the humidity level
It's okay if you don't rotate your eggs right now it's fine cuz you're about to go into lockdown on the 18th so you really don't have to turn them in your situation but I need to know is the chick almost out is it just pipping

Yes all at the same time, temp. between 99.5 and 100.5. Humidity between 40 to 50%. Should I rasie the humidity?

It's okay if you don't rotate your eggs right now it's fine cuz you're about to go into lockdown on the 18th so you really don't have to turn them in your situation but I need to know is the chick almost out is it just pipping
Not out, just pipped.

Attachments

• 1620602340239391087716940464738.jpg
    1620602340239391087716940464738.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 2
hey! So this is not a normal thing to happen as it should be at day 18-22 . I think the temperature or maybe humity may be to high, or the rotator on incubation is on and is moving to much? I never had this happen but thats my best shot at helping. if theres other chicks in the incubation they could be bothering the egg or it could be a internal pip, or not even that, could just be some goop on there.

Back
Top Bottom