6 Extremely Rare Blue Isbar Hatching Eggs

johnnymac221

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 25, 2011
Fort Payne
101332_img_0226.jpg

My Blue Isbars have started laying so I should have 6 more eggs available to ship next week, or for local pickup. I live in NE Alabama.

My isbars were acquired from Greenfire Farms 2-3 months ago. They are a beautiful bird, very docile, and lay a peculiar green speckled egg. I would encourage you to read more about them here: http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/isbars/

If
you have any questions, please let me know. I will ship as soon auction ends and I have acquired the freshest 6 eggs for you. I have 6 in the incubator right now, so hopefully I'll have some chicks up for sale soon as well.

Although the blue genetics makes it difficult to tell, these are an auto-sexing breed like the Cream Legbar. They will produce blue, black, white and/or splash chicks.

Thanks,

John

Last edited:
Hi all, thanks for the questions. I do not have pictures and I'm sorry that I do not. I will be in Atlanta, GA until Sunday so I will have to post them as soon as I get back.

If you win, I will be happy to ship whenever you prefer as long as payment is made.

Thanks again!

John

I'll be back tomorrow night and will check. My rooster is very active so I'm doubtful there unfertile, but if I don't see veining I'll break open one of the eggs and see. Won't ship unless I'm sure they are fertile.

Quote:
Will you be back before the auction ends?

Got back in this evening. Eggs in the bator look good, though it is a bit difficult to tell with the moss green shell. Cracked an egg open from the coop gathered a few days ago and it is fertile.

Back
Top Bottom