6 Large Fowl Golden Laced Cochin eggs ~NPIP~ Weights Listed

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
6 Large Fowl Golden Laced Cochins. I will include extras if they are laid. These are huge beautiful birds, my friends call them The 5 gallon bucket chickens LOL These cochin are very docile as most large fowl cochins are. I am in a incubator space crunch
he.gif
otherwise these would go in the incubator. Happy bidding !!

I will try to get their weights posted today or tomorrow..You will be very happy with these birds !

Weights are : Roo is 10 lbs 14 oz, Hen is 8 lbs 6 oz

I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. Box will be marked FRAGILE . I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and incubation methods. Shipped by Priority Mail $14.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

PayPal to [email protected]

7576_dsc2837.jpg

7576_glr2.jpg

7576_dscn0009.jpg

7576_dsc2843.jpg

7576_dsc2842.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I love them! I have the Giant Barred Cochins which I adore. Are these considered standard or giant?

jujubee,
What are the weights on your giants ? I am going to weigh them in the morning..then post it.

Back
Top Bottom