1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

6+ LF Polish hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, eggs from my several pens of purebred polish. I have one pen with all Buff Laced, except one Silver Laced hen. There is another pen with mostly Gold Laced Polish, but a few assorted white crested blue or black. These are just recently started to lay so not many from this pen. I also have a pen with splash hens and a black rooster with a white crest, as well as some white on his back. So you can get a variety of colors. Shipping is $14.00. I do combine shipping on multiple auctions. Post your bids on this thread. I can't figure out how to post pics yet, but I can email you some. Thanks for looking, Deb This auction ends 10PM Sunday for shipment the next day with prompt payment. Bid on this thread, increments of $0.25 not by PM.[​IMG]
    Photo of my only Silver Laced Hen, Sweetlips.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Here are a few pics of some of Deb's beautiful Polish Chicklets that I waas fortunate enough to hatch recently [​IMG][​IMG] Her packing is as exquisite as her chicklets [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    OMG! Such cute chicks you have there! [​IMG]

4. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks Melissa Rose, I am still trying to figure this out.

5. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Is it possible to get just white crested blue or black? Instead of any of the other colors.

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Hey Pauletta, I would be glad to do just the white crested blue or black if enough of them were laying but my main layers are splash and buff laced. Come spring I hope to have them all separated and laying so I can offer single colors.

7. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Sounds good. I am going to Home Depot again for more building supplies for the Buff Orps I'm getting from you from the swap. Too many coops and runs! I know you know what I mean. You have many different breeds too!

8. SChunn

SChunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    Cleveland, Tx
    Hope I'm doing this right. I bid 9.00

9. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I've hatched out some of Deb's polish and they're just adorable and healthy chicks. This is definately a great buy.

10. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN

Perfect! Thanks for bidding.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by