6+ Light Sussex Fertile Hatching Eggs (LF) NPIP

SamuelMcF

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2010
Casper, WY
This BIN auction is for 6 Light Sussex Hatching eggs PLUS EXTRAS. Our strain of Light sussex come from excellent show lines derived from Paul Bradshaw's stock. This breed is perfect for the backyard chicken keeper but also for the show enthusiast. Based on My Light Sussex Flocks average Laying lately I will probably be able to ship within 3 days of purchase. I ask that you pay the total via paypal to [email protected] BEFORE I start Collecting for you. I will double box the eggs to try and avoid them breaking due to post office damage. If you want a different quantity or would like to combine this with one of my other auctions please contact me. The pictures are of a young Pair I hatched out this winter. If you would like some pictures of adult stock let me know and I'd be happy to get whatever you need. For more information and/or pictures visit www.savannahpoultry.com/lightsussex.htm I'll accept payment via paypal to [email protected] and I also accept google checkout but I prefer Paypal. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

LightSussex12-10006.jpg

LightSussex12-10008.jpg

LightSussex12-10001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom